Seminar: Dr. Guy Fiti Sinclair
April 3, 2019 @ 12:15 pm - 1:50 pm
Dr. Guy Fiti Sinclair is a Senior Lecturer at Victoria University of Wellington School of Law, Associate Director of the New Zealand Centre for Public Law, and the Associate Editor of the European Journal of International Law.
Article discussed: G.F. Sinclair, “Forging Modern States with Imperfect Tools: United Nations Technical Assistance for Public Administration in Decolonized States”.
- 12:15 – 12:20: Welcome and introduction of the guest speaker, Prof. Nicolas Levrat, GTGLab Co-Director, Global Studies Institute (Moderator)
- 12:20 – 12:30: Comments, Yusra Suedi, PhD Candidate at the Faculty of Law of the University of Geneva (Discussant)
- 12:30 – 12:40: Comments, Myriam Piguet, PhD Candidate at the History Department of the University of Geneva (Discussant)
- 12:40 – 13:00: Response by Dr Guy Fiti Sinclair
- 13:00 – 13:50: General debate